Hi,

The code of the implementation is linked in the paper:
https://github.com/DataSystemsGroupUT/Adaptive-Watermarks
Since this is a prototype for a research paper, I'm doubtful that the
project is maintained.
I also didn't find an open-source license attached to the code.
Hence adding the project to flink-packages.org wouldn't help a lot.

One option would be to get permission to fork the project (by adding a
permissive open source license) and finding somebody who forks and
maintains the code.
Alternatively, it might be possible to create a completely new
implementation based on the paper (I guess).
Then it could be added to flink-packages.org.

Best, Fabian