You also have to set the boolean cancel-job parameter.

On 22/05/2020 22:47, M Singh wrote:
Hi:

I am using Flink 1.6.2 and trying to create a savepoint using the following curl command using the following references (https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/monitoring/rest_api.html) and https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/api/java/org/apache/flink/runtime/rest/handler/job/savepoints/SavepointHandlers.html

curl -v -H "Content-Type: application/json" -XPOST http://<jobnamager:port>/jobs/<jobId>/savepoints -d '{"target-directory":"s3://mys3bucket/savepointdirectory/testMay22-sp1/"}'
But I am getting the following error:
{"errors":["Request did not match expected format SavepointTriggerRequestBody."]}
Can you please let me know what I could be missing ?
Thanks