Hi,

if you submit the same job multiple times, then it will get every time a
different JobID assigned. For Flink, different job submissions are
considered to be different jobs. Once a job has been submitted, it will
keep the same JobID which is important in order to retrieve the checkpoints
associated with this job.

Cheers,
Till