I think here apply function would receive only the events but not necessarily a
complete window at same time.

________________________________
From: Dawid Wysakowicz
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2020 13:39
To: Sudan S; user@flink.apache.org
Cc: Aljoscha Krettek
Subject: Re: Getting Window information from coGroup functin

I am afraid there is no way to do that. At least I could not think of a way to
do it.

Maybe @aljoscha cc'ed could help here.

On 29/05/2020 13:25, Sudan S wrote:
Hi,

I have a usecase where i want to join two streams. I am using coGroup for this

KeyBuilder leftKey = new
KeyBuilder(jobConfiguration.getConnectStream().getLeftKey());
KeyBuilder rightKey = new
KeyBuilder(jobConfiguration.getConnectStream().getRightKey());
leftSource.coGroup(rightSource).where(leftKey).equalTo(rightKey)
          .window(...)
          .apply()
          .addSink(...);

For apply method i'm using RichCoGroupFunction. I am not able to find access to
Window object similar to

ProcessWindowFunction. I would be interested in extracting start time, end time
and key of the window

Plz suggest if there are any alternatives

________________________________
"The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by replying to this e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of
this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored
as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our
internal policies and to protect our business."