Hi Dan,

We use Bazel to compile our Flink applications. We're using "rules_scala" (
https://github.com/bazelbuild/rules_scala) to manage the dependencies and
produce jars. We haven't had any issues. However, I have found that
sometimes it's difficult to figure out exactly what Flink target or
dependency my application needs.

Unfortunately I'm not sure what issue you're seeing here. I would guess
either your flink application wasn't compiled into the jar
you're executing. If you can paste the bazel target used to generate your
jar and how you're launching the application, that will be helpful
for diagnosis.