Hi Ori,

Once a session ends, it's state should get purged. You should take care
that a session does end.
For example, if you wait for a 'session-end' event, limit it with some time
threshold. If it's defined with inactivity gap and your client sends
infinite events, you could limit the session length to enforce a new
session (may be simpler done on the client side).

Hope this helps,
Rafi