Hi,
I want to consume and write to Kafak from Flink's python API.

The only way I found to do this was through this
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52744277/apache-flink-kafka-connector-in-python-streaming-api-cannot-load-user-class>
question
on SO where the user essentially copies FlinkKafka connector JARs into the
Flink runtime's lib/ directory.

   - Is this the recommended method to do this? If not, what is?
   - Is there any official documentation for using Kafka with pyFlink? Is
   this officially supported?
   - How does the method described in the link work? Does the Flink runtime
   load and expose all JARs in /lib to the python script? Can I write custom
   operators in Java and use those through python?

Thanks,
Manas