Thank you, Jesse.

Here are more log info:

2020-07-15 18:19:36,456 INFO  org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend
                -
2020-07-15 18:19:36,460 INFO
 org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading
configuration property: jobmanager.rpc.address, localhost
2020-07-15 18:19:36,460 INFO
 org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading
configuration property: jobmanager.rpc.port, 6123
2020-07-15 18:19:36,460 INFO
 org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading
configuration property: jobmanager.heap.size, 1024m
2020-07-15 18:19:36,460 INFO
 org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading
configuration property: taskmanager.heap.size, 1024m
2020-07-15 18:19:36,460 INFO
 org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading
configuration property: taskmanager.numberOfTaskSlots, 1
2020-07-15 18:19:36,460 INFO
 org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading
configuration property: parallelism.default, 1
2020-07-15 18:19:36,461 INFO
 org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration            - Loading
configuration property: jobmanager.execution.failover-strategy, region
2020-07-15 18:19:36,463 WARN  org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend
                - Could not load CLI class
org.apache.flink.yarn.cli.FlinkYarnSessionCli.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/hadoop/yarn/exceptions/YarnException
        at
org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.loadCustomCommandLine(CliFrontend.java:1185)
        at
org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.loadCustomCommandLines(CliFrontend.java:1145)
        at
org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontend.main(CliFrontend.java:1070)
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnException
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
        ... 5 more
2020-07-15 18:19:36,519 INFO  org.apache.flink.core.fs.FileSystem
                - Hadoop is not in the classpath/dependencies. The extended
set of supported File Systems via Hadoop is not availab\
le.
2020-07-15 18:19:36,647 INFO
 org.apache.flink.runtime.security.modules.HadoopModuleFactory  - Cannot
create Hadoop Security Module because Hadoop cannot be found in the
Classpath.
2020-07-15 18:19:36,658 INFO
 org.apache.flink.runtime.security.SecurityUtils               - Cannot
install HadoopSecurityContext because Hadoop cannot be found in the
Classpath.

Best regards
Rainie