Hi to all,
migrating to Flink 1.11 I've tried to customize the exec env in this way:

ExecutionEnvironment env = ExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment();
BatchTableEnvironment bte = BatchTableEnvironment.create(env);
final Configuration conf = bte.getConfig().getConfiguration();
conf.setLong(TaskManagerOptions.TASK_CANCELLATION_TIMEOUT, 0);
conf.setString(AkkaOptions.ASK_TIMEOUT, "10 min");
conf.setString(AkkaOptions.TCP_TIMEOUT, "10 min");
conf.setString(AkkaOptions.STARTUP_TIMEOUT, "10 min");
conf.set(ClientOptions.CLIENT_TIMEOUT, Duration.ofMinutes(10));

This seems to not have any influence on the setting in my local env and I
need to create env as a new LocalEnvironment if I want to customize it
during tests:

final Configuration conf = env.getConfiguration();
conf.setLong(...)
env = new LocalEnvironment(conf);

Is this the desired behaviour or is it a bug?
Wouldn't it be possible to allow customization of env config it's actually
editable?

Best,
Flavio