Hey Narasimha,

We use an operator at FinTech Studios[1] (built by me) to deploy Flink via
the Ververica Platform[2]. We've been using it in production for the past 7
months with no "show-stopping" bugs, and know some others have been
experimenting with bringing it to production as well.

Best,
Austin

[1]: https://github.com/fintechstudios/ververica-platform-k8s-operator
[2]: https://www.ververica.com/platform