Piper,

1. Thanks for reporting the problem with the broken links. I've just fixed
this.

2. The exercises were recently rewritten so that they no longer use the old
file-based datasets. Now they use data generators that are included in the
project. As part of this update, the schema was modified slightly (so that
the TaxiRide and TaxiFare types can be serialized with Flink's POJO
serializer). Is this causing a problem?

Best,
David