Hi,

>From my understanding, you want to set up a standalone cluster in your
local machine. If that is the case, you could simply edit the
$FLINK_DIST/conf/workers, in which each line represents a TM host. By
default, there is only one TM in localhost. In your case, you could
add a line 'localhost' to it. Then, execute the
$FLINK_DIST/bin/start-cluster.sh, you could see a standalone cluster
with two TM in your local machine.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.11/ops/deployment/cluster_setup.html#configuring-flink

Best,