From: Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Date: Friday, October 23, 2020 at 8:19 AM
To: Xintong Song <tonysong...@gmail.com>
Cc: dev <d...@flink.apache.org>, user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [SURVEY] Remove Mesos support

Thanks for starting this survey Robert! I second Konstantin and Xintong in the
sense that our Mesos user's opinions should matter most here. If our community
is no longer using the Mesos integration, then I would be +1 for removing it in
order to decrease the maintenance burden.

Cheers,
Till

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 2:03 PM Xintong Song