Hi,

Yes, I did. There're also logs about logging in using keytab successfully
in both Job Manager and Task Manager.

I found some YARN docs about token renewal on AM restart

> Therefore, to survive AM restart after token expiry, your AM has to get
the NMs to localize the keytab or make no HDFS accesses until (somehow) a
new token has been passed to them from a client.

Maybe Flink did access HDFS with an expired token, before switching to use
the localized keytab ?

Regards,
Kien

On 17 Nov 2020 at 15:14, Yangze Guo <karma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Kien,

Do you config the "security.kerberos.login.principal" and the
"security.kerberos.login.keytab" together? If you only set the keytab,
it will not take effect.

Best,
Yangze Guo