Hi Niklas,

We dropped the Flink ML lib in 1.9 and plan to replace it with a new
machine learning library for traditional machine learning algorithms. And
that library will be based on FLIP-39. The plan was pushed back a little
bit because we plan to deprecate DataSet API and but haven't got the batch
iteration support in DataStream API yet. So at this point we don't have an
ML lib implementation in Flink.

That being said, we are working with the community to add some ML related
features to Flink. At this point, we have the following two projects
available from Alibaba that will likely be contributed to Flink. You may
also take a look at them.

Alink -  A machine learning library.
https://github.com/alibaba/alink

Flink-AI-Extended - A project helps running TF / PyTorch on top of Flink.
https://github.com/alibaba/flink-ai-extended

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin