Hi Matthias!

I went through that thread but as I'm just using the `apache/flink` docker
image for testing I honestly couldn't figure out how I would do that since
I don't have a pom file to edit. If it's possible to do it through the
configuration I'd be glad if you could point me out in the right direction.

Pretty evident I don't have a lot of experience with mvn or "modern" Java
in general.

:-)

Thanks!

--