Hi, Nick
  You might need to handle it yourself If you have to process an element
only after you get the broadcast state.
  For example, you could “cache” the element to the state and handle it
when the element from the broadcast side elements are arrived. Specially if
you are using the `KeyedBroadcastProcessFunction` you could use the
`applyToKeyedState` to access the element you cache before.

Best,
Guowei