Hi!

I've reported an issue with the postgresql-cdc connector apparently caused
by the maven shade plugin excluding either the JDBC connector or the cdc
connector due to overlapping classes. The issue for reference is here:

https://github.com/ververica/flink-cdc-connectors/issues/90

In the meantime, however, I've been trying to figure out if I can set up an
exclusion rule to fix this in my pom.xml file, without success.

The `org.postgresql:postgresql` dependency is being added manually by me to
have a sink on a postgresql table and injected by the cdc connector
seemingly via its debezium connector dependency.

Any guidance or hints I could follow would be really appreciated.

--
Sebastián Ramírez Magrí