Hi Nikola,

the OrcTableSource has not been updated to be used in a SQL DDL. You can define your own table factory [1] that translates properties into a object to create instances or use `org.apache.flink.table.api.TableEnvironment#fromTableSource`. I recommend the latter option.

Please keep in mind that we are about to drop DataSet support for Table API in 1.13. Batch and streaming use cases are already possible with the unified TableEnvironment.

Are you sure that you really need DataSet API?

Regards,
Timo

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/dev/table/sourcessinks/