Hi Oscar,

Thanks for raising this problem! Currently metrics of KafkaConsumer are not
registered in Flink as in FlinkKafkaConsumer. A ticket has been created on
JIRA, and hopefully we can fix it in next release.

Best Regards,

Qingsheng Ren
Email: renqs...@gmail.com

On May 25, 2021, 2:35 PM +0800, 陳樺威 <oscar8492...@gmail.com>, wrote:
> Hi Ardhani,
>
> Thanks for your kindly reply.
>
> Our team use your provided metrics before, but the metrics disappear after
> migrate to new KafkaSource.
>
> We initialize KafkaSource in following code.
> ```
val consumer: KafkaSource[T] = KafkaSource.builder()
 .setProperties(properties)
 .setTopics(topic)
 .setValueOnlyDeserializer(deserializer)

.setStartingOffsets(OffsetsInitializer.committedOffsets(OffsetResetStrategy.LATEST))
 .build()

env
 .fromSource(consumer, WatermarkStrategy.noWatermarks(), uid)
 .setParallelism(math.min(parallelism, env.getParallelism))
 .setMaxParallelism(parallelism)
 .name(uid).uid(uid)
 .rebalance

Ardhani Narasimha <ardhani.narasi...@razorpay.com> 於 2021年5月25日 週二 上午12:08寫道: