Hi Wanghui,

quoting your reply here since it went only to me instead of the mailing
list as well:

Hi Nico:

>          Thank you for your reply.
>
>          I configured security.ssl.algorithms in flink-conf.yaml, but it
> seems to work only for SSL connections to internal services.
>
>          The red part in the figure does not take effect.
>
> Best regards,
>
> WangHui

You are right, in SSLUtils#createRestNettySSLContext, ciphers are not
considered (as opposed to SSLUtils#createInternalNettySSLContext) -
corresponding to your observation that it works for internal, but not
external communication. Adding Nico (another one) to the loop here, who may
know more about whether there is a reason for this or whether this is a bug.

Best regards,
Nico