Hi Yang,

One more follow-up question on the custom pod-templates for JobManager and
Taskmanager - As you mention pod template is for advanced features so is it
that in custom template we just need to include the custom feature like if
I want to include a volume mount or sid-car. I don't have to include any
flink specific resource, since it is decorated internally, pod will come up
with the combined resources - flink + custom.

Let me know if my understanding is correct.

Thanks,
Hemant