From: Mason Chen <mason.c...@apple.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 15:15
To: Yun Tang <myas...@live.com>
Cc: Mason Chen <mas.chen6...@gmail.com>; user@flink.apache.org
<user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: as-variable configuration for state ac

Yup, your understand is correct—that was the analogy I was trying to make!

On Jul 26, 2021, at 7:57 PM, Yun Tang
<myas...@live.com<mailto:myas...@live.com>> wrote:

Hi Mason,

In rocksDB, one state is corresponding to a column family and we could
aggregate all RocksDB native metrics per column family. If my understanding is
right, are you hoping that all state latency metrics for a particular state
could be aggregated per state level?

Best
Yun Tang