Hi Camile,
First of all, thanks for the great contribution, the document improvement
is very helpful.

but I don't know why nobody merges it and no comment.

Maybe we could try the following way to start the first contribution,
please go document [1] for more detailed information.
1. Please make sure there exists a Flink’s Jira
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK> issue that corresponds to your
contribution. We require all documentation changes to refer to a Jira
issue, except for trivial fixes such as typos.
2. have a look at the Documentation Style Guide
<https://flink.apache.org/contributing/docs-style.html> for some guidance
on how to write accessible, consistent and inclusive documentation.
3.  Attach your pull request with new created Flink JIRA, the commit
message should point to the corresponding Jira issue by starting with
[FLINK-XXXX].
Then, there would be one or more committers to review the pull request and
merge it finally.

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/contribute-documentation.html

Best,
JING ZHANG