I see - I should have checked my mailbox before answering. I received the
email and was able to login.

--

Matthias Pohl | Engineer

Follow us @VervericaData Ververica <https://www.ververica.com/>

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Yip Park Tung Jason, Jinwei (Kevin) Zhang, Karl Anton
Wehner