Hi,

I have a use case where the keyed state is managed (create, reset) by
dynamically changing rules. New action "delete" has to be added.
Delete is to completely delete the keyed state, same as how StateTTL does
post expiration time.

Use StateTTL?

Initially used StateTTL, but it ended up in increasing the CPU usage even
with low traffic.
The state gets updated ~>50 times a second, and read multiple times in a
second, so the time against state entry is getting updated often.

So I didn't find it to be a viable solution.

Can someone please help on how Keyed State can be removed outside of
StateTTL.

--
A.Narasimha Swamy