Hi, Niklas

As far as I know, the maximum parallelism is not currently displayed on the
web ui. Maximum parallelism is the concept of operator granularity, so I
understand that it is a little difficult to show it. However, each job can
have its own default value, if not, there is a calculation method, see [1]
for details.

But if you only want to know the maximum parallelism of the operator after
the keyby, you can refer to restful api[2], this will return the
"maxParallelism" of each job vertex (actually the maximum parallelism of
the first "keyed"operator in the job vertex)
For example: http://localhost:8081/jobs/1eaf5e2ff65e199e4d8e8875882de7db

Hope it helpful.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.13/docs/ops/production_ready/#set-an-explicit-max-parallelism