Hi Kamil,

I guess `statement_set.execute()` should be enough. You could also check
whether the job graph is expected via one of the following ways:
- Call `print(statement_set.explain())`
- Check the Flink web ui to see the job graph of the running job

For your problems, could you double check whether the FileSystem sinks were
well configured. You could refer to [1] for more details.

Regards,
Dian

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.14/docs/connectors/table/filesystem/#rolling-policy