Hi Qingsheng,

Thank you.

I am running Flink in EMR 6.3.0 which uses Flink version 1.12.1.  We AWS
MSK Kafka, and we are currently using Kafka 2.2.1.

The stack trace seems empty, it only states this error:

org.apache.kafka.common.errors.UnsupportedVersionException: Attempted to
write a non-default producerId at version 1

I notice that this configuration uses Flink 2.5.0, which is ahead of Kafka
2.2.1.  I take your word that this is a version issue.

I am going to try and upgrade our Kafka clusters and see if that makes a
difference.

Thank you. Any further insight will be highly appreciated.

-Marco