Hi,

I'm currently submitting my Python user code from my local machine to a
Flink cluster running in Session mode on Kubernetes. For this, I have a
custom Flink image with Python as per this reference [1].

Now, I'd like to move to using the Application mode with Native Kubernetes,
where the user code is embedded within the container image. For Java, the
process is described here [2]. This basically requires the user application
jar to be copied over to $FLINK_HOME/usrlib directory. I couldn't find any
documentation on where should Python user code live? Can it be packaged at
any location and invoked?

Thanks,
Sumeet

[1]