Hi,

Please refer to this link.

Article: Log4j zero-day flaw: What you need to know and how to protect yourself
Link:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/log4j-zero-day-flaw-what-you-need-to-know-and-how-to-protect-yourself/

The article says:

[QUOTE]

WHAT DEVICES AND APPLICATIONS ARE AT RISK?

Basically any device that's exposed to the internet is at risk if it's
running Apache Log4J, versions 2.0 to 2.14.1. NCSC notes that Log4j
version 2 (Log4j2), the affected version, is included in Apache
Struts2, Solr, Druid, Flink, and Swift frameworks.

Where is Log4j used?

The Log4j 2 library is used in enterprise Java software and according
to the UK's NCSC is included in Apache frameworks such as Apache
Struts2, Apache Solr, Apache Druid, Apache Flink, and Apache Swift.

[/QUOTE]

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore