Hello!  The Wikimedia Foundation is currently doing a similar evaluation
(although we are not currently including any Flink considerations).

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Data_Catalog_Application_Evaluation_Rubric

More details will be published there as folks keep working on this.
Hope that helps a little bit! :)

-Andrew Otto