Sender:Guowei Ma <guowei....@gmail.com>
Sent At:2022 Jan. 26 (Wed.) 14:04
Recipient:Shawn Du <shawn...@neulion.com.cn>
Cc:user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: create savepoint on bounded source in streaming mode

Hi, Shawn
I think Flink does not support this mechanism yet.
Would you like to share the scenario in which you need this savepoint at the
end of the bounded input?
Best,
Guowei

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 1:50 PM Shawn Du <shawn...@neulion.com.cn> wrote:
Hi experts,

assume I have several files and I want replay these files in order in streaming
mode and create a savepoint when files play at the end. it is possible?
I wrote a simple test app, and job are finished when source is at the end. I
have no chance to creat a savepoint. please help.

Thanks
Shawn