Hi De Xun,

Unfortunately MAP, ARRAY and ROW types are supported by Flink Parquet format
only since Flink 1.15 (see FLINK-17782 [1], not released yet). You may want to
upgrade Flink version to 1.15 once it is released, or make your own
implementation based on the latest code on master branch for now.

Also answered on your StackOverflow post. Hope this would be helpful!

Best Regards,

Qingsheng