Hi,

The optimization you mentioned is only applicable for the product provided by
Alibaba Cloud. In open-source Apache Flink there isn’t a unique caching
abstraction for all lookup tables, and each connector has there own cache
implementation. For example JDBC uses Guava cache and FileSystem uses in-memory
HashMap, and both of them don’t load all records in dim table into the cache.

Best,

Qingsheng