Hi,
I was doing some experimentation using Histograms, had a few questions
mostly related to fault tolerance and restarts. I am looking for a way to
calculate p95 over 30days. Since histograms are pushed as a summary into
prometheus, will not be able to do the aggregation for 30 days at
Prometheus' side from smaller windows. Also there is a high chance that the
job may restart in between.

So Are Histograms Checkpointed ? I am looking for a very large
SlidingTimeWindowReservoir of 30days and I don't want to lose the histogram
updates till then and start from scratch after restart.

If Histograms are not checkpointed and are reset, are there any other
possible ways to calculate Histograms/P95 on a large window like 30days?

Thanks & Regards
Anil