Hey,

Could you be more specific about how it is not working? A compiler error
that there is no such class as RuntimeContextInitializationContextAdapters?
This class has been introduced in Flink 1.12 in FLINK-18363 [1]. I don't
know this code and I also don't know where it's documented, but:
a) maybe you should just mimic in reverse the changes done in the pull
request from this issue [2]? `deserializer.open(() ->
getRuntimeContext().getMetricGroup().addGroup("something"))`?
b) RuntimeContextInitializationContextAdapters is `@Internal` class that is
not part of a Public API, so even in 1.13.x you should be using it. You
should probably just implement your
own DeserializationSchema.InitializationContext.

Best,
Piotrek

[2] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/13844/files

pon., 11 kwi 2022 o 15:42 Anitha Thankappan <anitha.thankap...@quantiphi.com>