Hi,
After the previous JobManager fails, K8S start the new JobManager, but the
Leader saved in HA is still the old JobManager address. After the Dispatcher
gets the old JobManager leader, it will try to connect to it.

This error can be ignored, and it will return to normal after waiting for a
period of time for the new JobManager to become the leader.