Just to double-check, you are checking the taskmanager logs, correct?

On 23/05/2022 15:24, Christopher Gustafson wrote:

Yes, Flink metrics are showing up as usual, but none of the ones that are listed in the StateFun documentation.

*Från:* Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
*Skickat:* den 23 maj 2022 14:29:15
*Till:* Christopher Gustafson; user@flink.apache.org
*Ämne:* Re: How to enable statefun metrics for the Slf4j reporter
You shouldn't have to do more than that.

Flink metrics are showing up as expected? Including metrics from tasks?

On 23/05/2022 14:03, Christopher Gustafson wrote:

Hi!

I am trying to enable the StateFun metrics in the documentation to be logged using the Slf4j reporter but I cannot figure out how to do it, and the documentation is pretty vague if you are not familiar with the Flink metrics beforehand. Could someone show me how to enable it, i.e what entries need to be added to my conf/flink.conf file for example? Currently, I am enabling the reporter with the following lines in my Flink config:

metrics.reporter.slf4j.factory.class:
org.apache.flink.metrics.slf4j.Slf4jReporterFactory
metrics.reporter.slf4j.interval: 1 SECONDS
But I cannot see any of the StateFun specific metrics in the logs.

Best Regards,

Christopher Gustafson