Hi,

Please be aware that SourceFunction will be deprecated soon[1]. It is
recommended to build a new source connector based on the new Source API
design by FLIP-27[2]. You might take the Kafka connector as the
reference implementation.

Best regards,
Jing

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/d6cwqw9b3105wcpdkwq7rr4s7x4ywqr9