Are you deploying the job in session or application mode? Could you provide
the stacktrace. I'm wondering whether that would be helpful to pin a code
location for further investigation.
So far, I couldn't come up with a definite answer about placing the jar in
the lib directory. Initially, I would have thought that it's fine
considering that all dependencies are included and the job jar itself ends
up on the user classpath. I'm curious whether Chesnay (CC'd) has an answer
to that one.