Hi Ruibin,

1. Standalone is indeed supported since 1.2 (
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-kubernetes-operator-docs-main/docs/custom-resource/overview/#cluster-deployment-modes),
I will correct the Known issues, that is just an oversight that we left it
there - thanks for reporting.
2. Reactive mode is undocumented explicitly specifically for the operator,
but to my knowledge it works as expected.