Hi,
I'm implementing a custom Catalog where for "create table" I need to get
tables schema, both column names and types from DDL.

Now the Catalog's createTable method has "CatalogBaseTable table" argument.
The  CatalogBaseTable has a deprecated "getSchema" and suggest to
use getUnresolvedSchema instead.

I was able to resolve schema types for physical columns, but I'm struggling
with computed columns [1]. To be more precise I'm struggling to
get//resolve the type of this field.

I see that all implementations that would be needed to resolve inderlying
expression of UnresolvedComputedColumn are marked as @Internal.

On the other hand the deprecated "getSchema" has a proper type for this
ComputedColumn.

I'm wondering now, what should I do. Should I use the deprecated API that
has what I need already or should I use suggested API and somehow try to
resolve the type using @Internal classes which also does not seems safe.

I would appreciate for any hint here.

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.16/docs/dev/table/sql/create/#:~:text=BIGINT%2C%20%60name%60%20STRING)-,Computed%20Columns,-Computed%20columns%20are