Hi.

I have a simple job creating a table from Kafka. It works perfect on my local
machine but when I build a Uber jar and use the official Flink image I get a
validation exception.

Could not find any factory for identifier ‘Kafka’ that implements
org.Apache.Flink.table.dynamicTableFactory in the class path.

The uber jar contains Flink-connector-kafka and Flink-sql-connector-Kafka.

I can see on my local machine it calls discovery factory in flink-table-common
but on my cluster it use flink-table-api-java-Uber.

And the list of available identities doesn’t contain ‘Kafka’ and upsert-Kafka
as It does on my local machine. 🤔

Anyone has a clue where I should look for the problem?

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lasse Nedergaard