Hi,

I don't see anything in the 1.10 release notes [1] that would indicate that
anything has changed between 1.9 and 1.10 that would indicate that
something has changed on this topic. It should work.

Best regards,

Martijn

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.10/release-notes/flink-1.10.html