Hi Kamal,

you probably have several options:

 a) bundle your private key and certificate into your Flink application's jar (not recommended, your service's private key will have to be not exactly "private")  b) create a service which will provide certificate for your service during runtime (e.g. ACME based or similar)

I have a different note, though. Flink (or for that matters any streaming engine, I'm more focused on Apache Beam) heavily relies on the ability of sources to restore a state backward in (processing) time. That is definitely not the case of a plain TCP socket. It is likely you will experience data-loss issues with this solution (regardless of security). This might be okay for you, I just felt it would be good to stress this out.

Best,

 Jan