Hi Prabhu,

this should be possible, but is quite expensive in comparison to AWS S3 and
you have to remount the EBS volumes to the new Taskmanagers in case of a
failure which takes some non-trivial time, which slows down recovery. So,
overall I don't think its peferrable compared to S3.

We do use EBS volumes, though, for the local RocksDB working directory. We
don't remount them on failure though right now due to the additional
latency that is introduced by that.

Cheers,

Konstantin

--