(this is issue from Flink 1.14)

Hello,

I've set up following logic to consume messages from kafka, and produce
them to another kafka broker. For producer, I've configured
`Semantics.EXACTLY_ONCE` to send messages exactly once. (also setup
'StreamExecutionEnvironment::enableCheckpointing' as
'CheckpointingMode.EXACTLY_ONCE')

kafka A -> FlinkKafkaConsumer -> ... -> FlinkKafkaProducer -> kafka B

But though I've just produced only 1 message to 'kafka A', consumer
consumes the same message repeatedly.

When I remove `FlinkKafkaProducer` part and make it 'read only', it does
not happen.

Could someone suggest a way to debug or fix this?

Thank you.