Hi Galen,

> Gordon, is there a trick to running the sample code in
flink-statefun-playground against yet-unreleased code that I'm missing?

You'd have to locally build an image from the release branch, with a
temporary image version tag. Then, in the flink-statefun-playground, change
the image versions in the docker-compose files to use that locally built
image. IIRC, that's what we have been doing in the past. Admittedly, it's
pretty manual - I don't think the CI manages this workflow.

Thanks,
Gordon