Hi Christian,

Thanks for reaching out. Liked Ron pointed out that the community is
focusing on the 1.18 release. If you are facing urgent issues, would you
like to volunteer as the release manager of 1.17.2 and drive the release?
Theoretically, everyone could be the release manager of a bugs fix release.

Best regards,
Jing